Re: Depends on your definations......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 53.greenville-05-10rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on February 07, 1999 at 21:33:53:

In Reply to: Depends on your definations...... posted by Michaelson on February 07, 1999 at 21:12:23:

: : I thought you were a Professor and an Archaeologist!
: : Say it ain't so, Michaelson

: My new friend, I've said this before, but I'll be happy to repeat it...I'd make a GREAT Sallah, because to date I could stand butt deep in artifacts and only find rusty beer cans. But moving dirt, brother, I stand down to NO man, or woman. I do have a daughter preparing to go to college to major in Egyptology, so hopefully I'll get to carry her luggage when she goes on field trips. As to being a professor, I do have a *D.B.S.S.W.D.D., and am proud of it. Years of field work. Regards. Michaelson

: *Doctorate in Back Stabbing, Side Winding, and Double Dealing
---------------------------------------
I also have a daughter in college. She is majoring in Anthropology. She professes an interest in Archaeology, but is short on dedication. I have a good friend from my high school days who teaches at a southwestern university and does some field work. He looks a bit more like V. I. Lenin than Harrison Ford, though. I told him I would like to a summer dig. He said to stay away from the middle east, and go to the U.S. southwest. Too dangerous. I still want to go to a dig, mabye in Israel. If I can ever get my daughter out of college. And moving dirt is what its all about. One square meter at a time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]