Re: Alternate Reality, and no, I'm not back

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HANNIBAL KING from ausfire.austin.ppdi.com on February 08, 1999 at 05:03:02:

In Reply to: Alternate Reality, and no, I'm not back posted by Indiana Jones on February 07, 1999 at 09:39:44:

: Hello, all. Many of you don't even know me, some of you don't remember me. It's okay. I'm one of the people who started an Indy
: e-mail novel some time ago and tried to get a script written. A few of the people from that venture might remember me.

: I'm not flaunting my ego around, I was just trying to refresh the memories of the old Indyfan vets here.

: I was wondering, could anyone help me, if they have time. I remember visiting the board a few weeks after I left, and I was wondering if anyone remembered seeing an alternate timeline of Indy. It was like a what if kind of time line that chronicled what might have happened if Harrison Ford stopped playing Indiana Jones and how the whole thing turned into a James Bond-like character(different actors playing the same character). If anyone found it for me, I would be grateful. If you can't, that's fine. I just like reading things about alternate history and "what if."

: Indiana Jones

Hey,
This what if scenario is on 28 of the vault, near the bottom of the page.

Seeya, Hannibal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]