THE EYE OF THE GODS!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HANNIBAL KING from ausfire.austin.ppdi.com on February 08, 1999 at 07:16:13:

Hey, how are you all doing?
Tonight I am about to restart production on the latest film from "ZIPPY RODENT PRODUCTIONS" - an Indy style adventure flick (homage or rip off depending on your point of view) which is called "HANNIBAL KING and the EYE of the GODS"! This is the latest in a series of films that I first started in 1983. They are made on super 8 mm film stock and are silent with caption boards. I was wondering if any of you forum dudes (and dudettes) would be interested in occassionally reading reports, or accounts of the filming, or anything about this enterprise. I don't want to be wasting any of your time and realise that it maybe viewed as a waste of legitimate Indyfan forum space. The only reason that I felt it may be of interest is because Hannibal King only exists because of a sunny afternoon in the summer of 1981 when I saw Raiders in a cinema in the English seaside town of Great Yarmouth. However, it's up to you! Let me know if it's of any interest and I'll start a EYE OF THE GODS DIARY on the forum. If not, well I won't be offended.

Seeya Hannibal.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]