Re: TRANSLATION TABLE for Last Crusade game.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from webcacheW05a.cache.pol.co.uk on February 08, 1999 at 11:18:12:

In Reply to: TRANSLATION TABLE for Last Crusade game. posted by Rob Davies on February 08, 1999 at 01:13:27:

: Howdy fans.

: I was wondering if anyone in the forum would be able to direct me to a copy of the translation table required to play the Graphic Adventure: INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE?

: I have it on Mac (...yes, it finally arrived from eBay...) but I'm sure it would be the same for the PC as well.

: If anyone knows anything feel free to "e" me or leave a post.

: Cheers,

: Rob Davies (Australia)
: ---

Funny you should ask this. I bought this game along with Fate of Atlantis as a combined budget title. When I read in the instructions about a translation table, I looked through all the documents that came in the box, but couldn't find anything answering this description. A friend of mine works in a games store and I persuaded him to open another box so I could determine if my version was missing this item. That box contained exactly the same documents as mine. My conclusion was that the translation table was incorporated in the game itself somehow, but I have not come across it yet and I am not sure at which stage it is needed. I have managed to complete the game without it however.

Hope this helps,

Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: