Re: anyone interested in putting together a recommended reading list?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marion Ravenwood from users.mccann.com on February 08, 1999 at 15:39:06:

In Reply to: anyone interested in putting together a recommended reading list? posted by walker on February 08, 1999 at 14:59:40:

: My thoughts on putting together a recommended reading list came about because of two things.

: First, it seems many of us are lamenting the fact that there aren't enough Indy stories to read.

: Secondly, some time back Michaelson, I believe, suggested trying The Haunted Mesa, by Louis L'Amour. I am currently reading this based on his recommendation. So far, so good!

: Is anyone interested in contributing to a recommended reading list? I suggest recommendations be limited to Indy-like adventures and thrillers, simply to keep things from getting unwieldy, but hey, whatever floats everyone's boat...

: Let me know what you think.
: walker

That is an EXCELLENT idea! I would be very much into that! I also think a recommended MOVIE list: I'd like to suggest the following ADVENTURE films: Mountains of the Moon, Lawrence of Arabia, Romancing The Stone and Goonies

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]