Re: How come I suddenly feel so old?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 09, 1999 at 10:55:17:

In Reply to: Re: How come I suddenly feel so old? posted by Deirdre Jones on February 09, 1999 at 06:41:15:

:
: : : (c:=

: : : I never presupposed that so many of the regulars in the forum were still so juvenile! I, with my 22 years, suddenly feel like I'm some kind of granny proclaiming her superannuated insights like some toplofty know-it-all and “I’ve-seen-it all “!

: : : Deirdre, you’ve done well in opening a threshold to elucidation…

: : : Hi. It is indeed nice to meet all of you young folks.

: : : My name’s Lovelia…as you so obviously must’ve guessed already.
: : : My email address is Lovelia@usa.net. (any comments, suggestions or violent reactions are very much welcome!)
: : : I told you already how old I am. I’m also a proud archer…a Saggittarian like there never ever was before! Outgoing, hard to pin down, outspokenly tactless, sporadically boring yet artistically talented…
: : : Hm, most of you haven’t stated from where you are…? I’m proud to say that I’m from the Philippines, an overly misconstrued third world country and tropical haven in South East Asia. [We have some of the most breathtaking beaches on earth….it is a splendorous experience growing up in a place like this!]

: : : How did I end up in Indyforum? Because of a die-hard Indyfan named Indiana Jerico who condescendingly lend me his complete collection of Indy novels one after one. I will be perpetually grateful to him for having introduced me into the fantastic world of an exceptional fictional hero.

: : : My favorite motto? A true friend stabs you in front. ---Oscar Wilde.

: : :
: : : Lovelia

: : : (c:=

: : Old? Wait until you're 44. THEN you can say that. Regards. Michaelson

: Michaelson, you're not that old, besides you've got a young heart and that's all that matters.

: Deirdre Jones

Well, with two teenage daughters, and boys hovering around the front door all the time, I'm not so sure the heart will hold out either. I appreciate the thought, though. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]