Re: Very good

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-to013.proxy.aol.com on February 09, 1999 at 11:28:30:

In Reply to: Very good posted by Michaelson on February 09, 1999 at 10:48:26:

: : Hi Michaelson,

: : I'm doing fine and say Hi to Vallie for me.

: : The project is just about done. I figure another month or so. When I'm done with the re-write, I'd like to send it to you again for more of your great comments and words of wisdom. :D I'm thinking of sending the cover of the story to Micah to put somewhere in the forum, but I don't know if I should. What do you think? You've got a copy of it, right? Anyway, as to the story being done in comic book form, it is going slow and steady.

: : As for myself, like I said, I'm doing fine. I'm still seeing the doctor three times a week for my back injury. He thinks in another two months or so, I can stop going for treatments. Hey, at least I can touch my toes again, that's a start. I had an MRI done and it showed that I had some slight damage done to my L5/S1 lower lumbar in my back. Oh well, at least my back wasn't broken in the accident (to which I am VERY grateful for). I'm back in school again, had to withdrawal from my Fall semester, since I was having trouble 'sitting' in all my classes.
: : My professors were glad to see me in school again and I am glad to be back.

: : Take care my friend,

: : Deirdre Jones

: Send it on. I'd be pleased to see it again. We were getting a bit worried not hearing from you here or otherwise, so stay well, and yes, I still have your first copy. Are you KIDDING?? It's a part of my collection now. Regards. Michaelson

Sorry about that, didn't mean to make anyone worry. Generally, after each doctor visit, I'm so tired, I just end up sleeping - it takes a lot out of a person - but I'll get by.

So in the next month, expect to see the changes and of course, Vallie is more then welcome to put in her comments as well.

Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]