Very good indeed

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 09, 1999 at 14:34:30:

In Reply to: Re: Very good posted by Deirdre Jones on February 09, 1999 at 11:28:30:

:
: : : Hi Michaelson,

: : : I'm doing fine and say Hi to Vallie for me.

: : : The project is just about done. I figure another month or so. When I'm done with the re-write, I'd like to send it to you again for more of your great comments and words of wisdom. :D I'm thinking of sending the cover of the story to Micah to put somewhere in the forum, but I don't know if I should. What do you think? You've got a copy of it, right? Anyway, as to the story being done in comic book form, it is going slow and steady.

: : : As for myself, like I said, I'm doing fine. I'm still seeing the doctor three times a week for my back injury. He thinks in another two months or so, I can stop going for treatments. Hey, at least I can touch my toes again, that's a start. I had an MRI done and it showed that I had some slight damage done to my L5/S1 lower lumbar in my back. Oh well, at least my back wasn't broken in the accident (to which I am VERY grateful for). I'm back in school again, had to withdrawal from my Fall semester, since I was having trouble 'sitting' in all my classes.
: : : My professors were glad to see me in school again and I am glad to be back.

: : : Take care my friend,

: : : Deirdre Jones

: : Send it on. I'd be pleased to see it again. We were getting a bit worried not hearing from you here or otherwise, so stay well, and yes, I still have your first copy. Are you KIDDING?? It's a part of my collection now. Regards. Michaelson

: Sorry about that, didn't mean to make anyone worry. Generally, after each doctor visit, I'm so tired, I just end up sleeping - it takes a lot out of a person - but I'll get by.

: So in the next month, expect to see the changes and of course, Vallie is more then welcome to put in her comments as well.

: Deirdre Jones

I doubt if I could stop her. Once again, happy to hear of your good progress! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]