Re: Your anonimity is in Jepardy!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on February 09, 1999 at 15:16:20:

In Reply to: Re: Your anonimity is in Jepardy!! posted by Michaelson on February 09, 1999 at 14:39:26:

: : : : : Sounds like a cool idea, if only Micah has enough space for all the photos. Just remember that not all of the posters have access to scanners and the like and should not be excluded from participating.
: : : : : Pasting your mugs on the WWW Regards,
: : : : : Groo

: : : : Scanner? ... What is a scanner?? ;)
: : : : I love this idea, was just thinking the same thing (really!)
: : : : Maybe we will finally see how many people are visiting this forum.
: : : : Count me in!!
: : : : -Webley-

: : : I made this suggestion last September when we all exchanged this information before, but the idea was apparently panned. Maybe something will be considered this time. It would be interesting. Regards. Michaelson

: : I think that the reason why this suggestion was panned is because there were not manny regular Forum visitors who posted questions, answers and other related things and now we all know eachother better. Like me, I was just a month in the Forum and only knew you and some other fans.
: : -Webley-

: Actually, Webley, you'd be amazed how many folks are no longer on the forum. There were probably as many back a year ago who were regular contributors as there are now. Most have either moved on as they were university students, or just plain moved. But there were a lot. I believe that the storage space just wasn't available to Micah at the time, but I'm not sure of that. There seems to be a lot more links than there were back then. Regards. Michaelson

I wished I got access to the Internet from the start of this forum so I could meet all the Indyfans who came here. *sigh* I know this site from the time before the forum (the first Indysite I found) but could only visit it when I was with a friend so when the forum came online, I didn't know what the meaning of it was (my English wasn't so good either) but I understood this is the place to get the opportunity to talk with fellow Indyfans.
When I got my own Internet access, the first thing I did was visiting this forum and keep doing it since then...
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]