You know what scares me?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-30-204.snantx.swbell.net on February 10, 1999 at 16:20:02:

In Reply to: Holy Balls! That is rich entertainment(NM) posted by HF605 on February 10, 1999 at 15:42:53:

Quite a few things actually. To begin with, I'm asssuming the Telewhatsits are kids' icons, right? If so, then I am deeply concerned for some of the high school girls I've seen down here (Note: I am not singling anyone out here in the Forum, but I am saying I have seen some girls at my school who are head over heels for them). Secondly, one of those icons is gay. I have no problem against someone being gay, but I think that it's an issue that may be too mature for the TARGET audience. While the newsbreak is a good yuk, it scares me to see that some of the girls down here are so simply entertained. And our generation will be runnning this country in another two or three decades.

No offense to any one person intended here.

Oh yeah. I do concede that it would be wise to enlighten children about homosexuality before they can be influenced into prejudice against it.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: