Re: losers

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip225-s14.inetnorth.net on February 10, 1999 at 20:20:45:

In Reply to: losers posted by jack on February 10, 1999 at 08:27:32:

: Well, let's see. In my opinion the real loser is the one who names himself after a movie character, and spends hundreds of dollars trying to replicate that character's wardrobe, down to the buckle on a bag, and the pencil and elastic used in the movie! That person is not living a real life. That person, sorry to say it, is kind of a loser.
: I mean, where in the world do you where an Indiana Jones costume? Reminds me of that woman on the O>J> jury who wore her STar Trek uniform to the trial every day.

Which is more of a loser (and consider this question) one who sits there grumbling about how people having fun can be called losers, or those of us that use our money for what it is intended for: enjoying the luxuries that it can bring?
And believe you me, Jack, there is nothing that attracts upper-class ladies more than a well-steamed fedora and a leather jacket.

~The Raider...who DOES have a life, just likes to take breaks into the realm of fantasy for the pure escapism of it...cheaper than dope, and a helluva lot safer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]