Re: You know what scares me? Believing what your read without checking the source!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.153.31 on February 10, 1999 at 20:37:44:

In Reply to: Re: You know what scares me? Believing what your read without checking the source!!! posted by Professor Jones on February 10, 1999 at 19:58:46:

Wo, wo, wo! Indy doesn't carry a purse! It's a gas-mask bag, awright!? I saw the same bag in Saving Private Ryan. Pretty cool, huh?

As for the Tele-thingama-jig, I happen to know that the there or a lot of gay overtones when it comes to the purple one. I was in a Kay-bee toy store recently (because, you know, I like to hang out there sometimes) when my brother went ape-shit over a toy he saw. I was like "What!? Where!?" and he directed me two the toy of a purple Telethingy which, I am happy to say, I had never heard of. He squeezed it and it made two cute little noises. It sounded like it was saying something. My brother began to chuckle. I wondered what was so funny. He squeezed it again and, to my surprise, I could have sworn it was saying "Faggot! Faggot!" I looked to my brother for confirmation and he nodded. We played it repeatedly until an employee asked us to stop. Maybe it was because she also knew of the purple midgit's vulgarity. Later, my brother informed me about the Telewiggets. We had a lot of laughs for the rest of the weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]