Extend the list further....to like, maybe, 2001?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from 208.142.164.228 on February 14, 1999 at 18:19:29:

In Reply to: Re: 1001 things to do with an IJ book... posted by Aragorn on February 14, 1999 at 16:13:09:

: : :
: : : 1. Read it (obviously!)
: : : 2.Quotes (get funny, interesting, knowlegeable quotes for your emails, speeches and everyday use from any of IJ's books---like: " Plans? I'm making this up while I go... or something like that!
: : : 3. Instead of a glass of milk...( before sleeping that is...not only does it promote a good sleep, but also it would probably give you an exiting adventure filled dream!---I tried it!:) )
: : : 4. Use it as pillow...albeit not very soft but when you are on the road and don't have anything else one or more IJ books are quite useful!
: : : 5. A good source to get a good feel what it must've been like during the roaring 20's and 30's.
: : : 6. Inspiration!------------------Deirdre!

: : : 7. To make you feel better when you are really down!
: : : 8. For laughs!( I can't help laughing out loud at some of his wisecracks and so funny incidences especially in McCoy's books!
: : : 9.Inspiration for my own novels! ----------->Lovelia
: : : 10.Alecia Dunstin...
: : : 11.Alecia Dunstin...
: : : 12.Alecia Dunstin...

: I could go on...

: Aragorn

: : : 13. See just how many coincidences are there between Indy's life and mine.
: : : 14. For knowing facts for your term papers and such (hey, I only found out who Andrews was after reading the Dinosaur Eggs book!).
: : : 15. Getting wisecracks and applying it (believe me, it works!).
: : : 16. Hit your most hated person's head with it, especially those made by Caidin (they're really thick. Just make sure you know how to defend yourself after that.)
: : : 17. Make it as sort of a survival guide book for living your life.

Till then.

---Indiana Jerico

: : :18. [type in between here and erase this]
: : :19.
: : :20.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: