Re: Can anyone else comment?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jesse and Logan from 205.213.35.31 on February 15, 1999 at 07:52:58:

In Reply to: Re: Can anyone else comment? posted by Anejo Joe on February 12, 1999 at 19:59:20:

:
: : : To those wondering if the Hj hat is the same height as the raiders hat no it is not. The raiders hat is about 6" tall. However I did get mine wet with snow and reshaped it to be taller. Now it looks like the raiders hat. If you try this be careful you don't mess up the shape of the hat. Be sure to hang it if you get it wet. This method worked for me I thought it would be a disaster (Like it might shrink or something) It turned out great.

: : I've been planning on getting the HJ hat because I like its shape and size. However, if it's smaller, then I'll consider looking elsewhere. The Stetson Temple I found to be extremely short. Can anyone else say anything about this?
: : Regards
: : Odysseus

: ----------------------
: What about the Stetson 005 Indy hat. Is it the right shape for "Raiders"? Is it the same hat as the 024 Temple? I saw these on the Miller Hats page at http://www.millerhats.com/.
:I saw the Stetson hat at the local K mart coulda picked it up for 5 dollars but i'm gonna wait for the sale.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]