Re: Temple of Doom

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Kuroiwana.dw.net on February 15, 1999 at 19:06:11:

In Reply to: Temple of Doom posted by Ben, friend of Indy on February 15, 1999 at 16:08:12:

: I finally saw Temple of Doom!!! I thought the dinner and dessert scene were hilarious! I loved it when Willy fell back in the chair when seeing the monkey brains, or was that the eyeball soup? Weren't the fight scenes with Shorty funny too? I loved the karate part, and when Shorty was mimicking the punches that Indy were doing to pull on the Maharajia (sp?). And do you know what's really amazing? I can actually watch the main villain meeting his doom (no pun intended). Hey I'm 8, cut me some slack. Please give me your opinion.

Finally there's someone on here younger than me! I'm 14. I think I was the youngest on here. I felt so naive. I didn't see any of the movies until I was about 10. I first saw Temple of Doom and then wanted to see the others. All the scenes you mentioned are great. I liked the elephant thing a lot too. The way it always sprayed Willie. You sound pretty smart for being an eight year old. I didn't talk like that when I was a kid;-)

LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]