Re: Temple of Doom

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 336-ppp46.cqc.com on February 15, 1999 at 22:29:58:

In Reply to: Re: Temple of Doom posted by LFM on February 15, 1999 at 19:06:11:

My fav part in the Temple of Doom was when Shorty and Indy were playing cards and Willy is running around screaming. That part is so funny! I am glad to hear that such young people like the Indy movies. It seems like nobody my age really gets into the movies like I do. I am 19. The first Indy movie I saw was The Last Crusade. I was hooked after that. I was 10 I think. Carry on!
~Short Round
: :

I finally saw Temple of Doom!!! I thought the dinner and dessert scene were hilarious! I loved it when Willy fell back in the chair when seeing the monkey brains, or was that the eyeball soup? Weren't the fight scenes with Shorty funny too? I loved the karate part, and when Shorty was mimicking the punches that Indy were doing to pull on the Maharajia (sp?). And do you know what's really amazing? I can actually watch the main villain meeting his doom (no pun intended). Hey I'm 8, cut me some slack. Please give me your opinion.

: Finally there's someone on here younger than me! I'm 14. I think I was the youngest on here. I felt so naive. I didn't see any of the movies until I was about 10. I first saw Temple of Doom and then wanted to see the others. All the scenes you mentioned are great. I liked the elephant thing a lot too. The way it always sprayed Willie. You sound pretty smart for being an eight year old. I didn't talk like that when I was a kid;-)

: LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]