19-20

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nuala from 205.136.61.18 on February 16, 1999 at 07:14:29:

In Reply to: number 18 posted by Aragorn on February 14, 1999 at 18:29:43:

:
: 1. Read it (obviously!)
: 2.Quotes (get funny, interesting, knowlegeable quotes for your emails, speeches and everyday use from any of IJ's books---like: " Plans? I'm making this up while I go... or something like that!
: 3. Instead of a glass of milk...( before sleeping that is...not only does it promote a good sleep, but also it would probably give you an exiting adventure filled dream!---I tried it!:) )
: 4. Use it as pillow...albeit not very soft but when you are on the road and don't have anything else one or more IJ books are quite useful!
: 5. A good source to get a good feel what it must've been like during the roaring 20's and 30's.
: 6. Inspiration!------------------Deirdre!

: 7. To make you feel better when you are really down!
: 8. For laughs!( I can't help laughing out loud at some of his wisecracks and so funny incidences especially in McCoy's books!
: 9.Inspiration for my own novels! ----------->Lovelia

: 10. Alecia Dunstin...
: 11. Alecia Dunstin...
: 12. Alecia Dunstin...

: I could go on...

: Aragorn

: 13. See just how many coincidences are there between Indy's life and mine.
: 14. For knowing facts for your term papers and such (hey, I only found out who Andrews was after reading the Dinosaur Eggs book!).
: 15. Getting wisecracks and applying it (believe me, it works!).
: 16. Hit your most hated person's head with it, especially those made by Caidin (they're really thick. Just make sure you know how to defend yourself after that.)
: 17. Make it as sort of a survival guide book for living your life.
:
: Till then.

: ---Indiana Jerico

: How could have I forgotten the Caidin novels?

: 18. Throw the two novels by Martin Caidin into a vault... a deep, thick, solid vault of steel and concrete, and pray that they'll be buried in some violent and terrible earthquake.

: Once again,
: Aragorn

: 19. Uhm as decoration?b>It looks great to see a complete collection of all the books neartly stacked onyour bookshelf!
: 20. For scanning purposes. Scan Indy's picture, place it as wallpaper on your pc and tell everyone that you look your dream guy in the eye every time you open you computer!
: 21. Throwing after the dog(Caidin's books)
: 22. To block away sun when on your way to the beach to get a good tan and read or reread an Indynovel
: 23. Instead of a stuffed toy...

-----Nualie----the dreamer---------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: