Re: Has anyone been on the Indy ride at DisneyLand?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-wi051.proxy.aol.com on February 16, 1999 at 11:31:51:

In Reply to: Has anyone been on the Indy ride at DisneyLand? posted by Brett Lambert on February 16, 1999 at 10:42:50:

: If anyone has, what was it like? Please tell me. A few years ago, I entered the contest to go there, but I got 2nd prize (it was a Compaq Presario computer). That wasn't too bad but I wish I won.

Well, I'm got a Season Pass to the Park (I live in San Diego and it's only an hours drive to Disneyland). I don't know about everyone else, but I just love riding it. Each time I go, I see something that I didn't see before. Granted, I haven't been on the ride since my accident with the drunk driver totalling the car I was in, but I figure in a few months I'll be able to ride it once more. Anyway, I've got pictures of the ride (walkway, entrance, the giant snake, the boulder, a lot of cool stuff)- I can send you if you are interested.

The ride is fast paced and can be very bumpy - depending on the transport you get. There are three doors that you can enter through to get to the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Purple, Gold, and Blue - in respect they can lead you to Future Sight, Wealth, and Youth. There are many hazards along the way, before the ride is done. You have insects, rats, an old bridge to cross, a giant snake and of course the boulder that threatens to smash you. Brett email me and I'll get you more information, okay?

Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]