My Apologies- No Harm Intended

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BMan from ppp2-04.ruralnet.net on February 16, 1999 at 19:30:07:

In Reply to: Re: Bad Editing Indeed--Spoilers! posted by nitzsche on February 15, 1999 at 20:12:19:

: : Though I appreciate the insights and comments you both have regarding the book, please bear in mind a lot of us haven't either had access to, or the time yet to read this book, so please stop giving out details and allow the rest of us to make up our own minds as to the book. I for one am tickled that they even bothered to publish the book at all, considering how long it took to get to us. Spoilers, indeed! Regards. Michaelson

:
: I apologize, Michaelson, for jumping the gun on some readers, but that is precisely why I labeled my post "Spoilers" so that one could avoid the post entirely if they didn't want to know any plot elements. I'll make that more clear next time. Until then, best to you, and good luck with the auctions. --nitzsche

My apologies as well. I certainly didn't intend to spoil anyone's chance to read and enjoy the book. I figured that by labeling my post as a review, it would be clear that details of the book would be discussed therein. In our defense, I don't think that either nitzsche or I revealed too much, if anything, that was crucial to the plot.

Perhaps we need a protocol of some kind for posts reviewing new Indy material, on those rare occasions that we have new material to discuss.

BMan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]