Re: Raiders cave in "Outlaws"?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas c|:) from attwwp.alcatel.at on February 17, 1999 at 03:17:05:

In Reply to: Raiders cave in "Outlaws"? posted by Clorthos on February 15, 1999 at 12:49:38:

: I was playing the wonderful Lucasarts game "Outlaws". It's a 3d-shooter, like Dark Forces, but set in the old west. If you go to the historical missions, and make it to the level and rank of Marshall, you can enter the marshall's cabin. there's a switch inside. when pushed, it takes you to a level that amazingly is just like the cave in the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark. You start in forest brush, then enter the cave, with small idols on either side of the entrance. There's a light shaft which, if you walk into it, the cieling crushes down on you. likewise, there are other very Raiders-ish traps & such along the way. finally, you make it to the golden idol! You can pick it up, but then, its pedestal lowers down, and the cieling starts to crush you. I fortunately made it out quick enough. (no Rene Belloq, though).

Am I the only one who does not know this game??? Is it a new game? Can someone please give me some info about it?. Tnx.

sas c|:)
*~, IJC ,~*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: