Re: Good Indy Books?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-029.inetnebr.com on February 17, 1999 at 15:26:43:

In Reply to: Good Indy Books? posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on February 17, 1999 at 15:07:23:

: Could anyone here name a few good Indy Novels? I am going to go out and buy some in a few days so I would like to know what's good and what's not so good. Also I bought an Indy Novel a few years ago but I was too busy too read it and I ended up losing it. It was about UFO's or something along that lines. Does anyone know the title to that one? Any help would be appreciated.

:
: Sincerely,

: Indiana James!

The one you lost was "Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates", by Martin Caidin. If you've noticed, a lot of us on the forum aren't huge fans of either of the Caidin novels (he also wrote "Indiana Jones and the White Witch", which also wasn't that great). I'd recommend at LEAST these four: All three Max McCoy novels; "Indiana Jones and the Philopher's Stone", "...and the Dinosaur Eggs", and "...and the Hollow Earth". Also, Rob MacGregor's second novel (and second in the series), "Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants". I really enjoyed that one.

I hope that helps.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: