Old Indy gossip

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from webcache24b.cache.pol.co.uk on February 18, 1999 at 01:03:03:

I recall that around the time either TOD or LC came out, I read a magazine article about Harrison Ford being in a real-life fist-fight. Well, kind of. Apparently, he had gone to a locals' bar near his ranch, and had had a few beers before he started to brag about his skills as a stunt/trick horse rider. One of the larger locals got fed up with listening to his boasts and promptly punched him off his bar stool. I believe Ford was knocked unconsious and when he came to, he left the bar rather sheepishly. I think he had recently bought the ranch and was new to the area when this occurred. The local who punched him out was reported to have said something rather dismissive afterwards like, 'he was carrying on like some big-shot, so I just punched him out.' Does anyone else remember this story? I read it in the Sunday magazine which accompanies The News of the World newspaper (a British publication).

Adios,

Satipo

P.S. I have an interesting story regarding the filming of Raiders. It comes from an extremely reliable source, but I have difficulty believing it as it casts an unfavourable light upon my favourite film. However, to protect the identity of my source, and myself for revealing this story, I will only reveal it by email. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]