Re: Aragorn- What are the others you enjoy?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm2-009.inetnebr.com on February 18, 1999 at 14:15:17:

In Reply to: Aragorn- What are the others you enjoy? posted by Indiana James (Indiana James Lambert) on February 18, 1999 at 13:21:55:

: Aragorn- Thanks for the help I can't wait to go and buy some more Indy Books! I don't think I'll buy Sky Pirates again, I read the first 30 pages or so after I bought it and it bored me. But you said you reccomend AT LEAST those 4. What about any others you enjoyed?

: Thanks Again,

: Indiana James (Lambert)

As Brisco pointed out, I didn't include the latest McCoy novel, because I haven't read it yet (it's on its way though). Despite all the plot problems and loose ends that I've heard about, I still hope that it will be good. Anyway one more favorite of mine, from MacGregor, is "Indiana Jones and the Interior World", which is based on a similar idea to McCoy's "Hollow Earth" but has a completely different storyline. Then there's the one that takes place right before "World", "Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy".

In fact, the only MacGregor novel I really can't recommend is his very first one, "Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi". I really didn't care for that one, though you may still like it. It's a bit slow moving, and it really just failed to capture my interest. All of his others are great though.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]