Re: Suggestion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from iax-minden-ppp0009.iamerica.net on March 09, 1998 at 09:01:15:

In Reply to: Suggestion posted by Michaelson on March 09, 1998 at 08:37:40:

: To those who think this may be obvious, my apologies, but maybe there are many like me who never gave this much thought. Many of us have extensive collections of IJ collectables, but how many actually have inventoried and cataloged their items? I never have, until this past weekend. I surprised myself at the number of individual items I have amassed over the past 17 years. As of today, I have counted over 329 individual items, discounting advertising art, magazine articles and the like, and haven't inventory yet! I talking about items the size of 6 foot video store 3D ads to hat pins, hats, lunch boxes, and on and on. I highly recommend you all take "stock" of what you have. I have seen several items mentioned on this forum of items people are searching for that were familiar to me, but not clear on. I now discover I have doubles and triples of several of those requested things, and didn't even know it! If we are to help each other complete each others collections, we better know what we actually have in hand. I did, and it astounded me! I suggest you all do the same if you haven't already. Regards. Michaelson

Hey, that's a great idea!!! I'm going to start on it today.
By any chance do you have a double of the original Find Your Fate
book Indiana Jones and the Ape Slaves of Howling Island? I have the
new, re-issued copy, but I need the original.

-Dale Dassel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]