Bang!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from webcache03p.cache.pol.co.uk on February 19, 1999 at 05:22:53:

In Reply to: I have seen the light. posted by Mithrandir on February 18, 1999 at 16:15:36:

: : : Silly, stupid, naive me. You're that Latino guide character in the beginning of Raiders that didn't stay out of the light. I thought your name sounded familiar. Shoot me now before my stupidity grows.

: : : Check six.

: : : -Mithrandir-

: :
: : ...but I won't shoot you until you answer me this - what caused the penny to drop? You sound as though it has been bothering you for a while.

: : Adios,

: : Satipo

: I sort of suspected you when you always ended with "Adios, Sapito", which is
: Indy's farewell to the guide in the cave. But the clincher (and the one that hit me in the head the hardest) was the "If you insist, senior" title of your post right above here. Sorry for my ignorance. OK, shoot me now.

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

I'm glad you have seen the light, but remember, as my namesake would probably say, it is best to stay out of it. Perhaps you can now answer me this question - why does Indy refer to the character as 'Sapito', when the credits clearly list him as 'Satipo'?

Many thanks,

Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: