Re: I don't mean to be rude, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-to054.proxy.aol.com on February 19, 1999 at 12:40:37:

In Reply to: I don't mean to be rude, but... posted by Satipo on February 19, 1999 at 12:01:23:

: :
: : : Can you imagine any of them posing nude? I mean, it's degrading.
: : : Tessa

: : I may not have posed for Playboy, and I wouldn't it, since my boyfriend tells me that I am for his eyes only. Besides if I want to be leared at, I'd rather that be done by someone who loves me. I can say, that I have done modeling in the past and some of that consisted of doing lingerie work. Where does that put me? I didn't find it degrading at all, in fact it was all done quite tastefully yet seductively. I'm proud of the work and photos I've done in my life. The money was alright, never really saw it since I used it for school. I did the modeling for three years then gave it up so that I could pursue school on a full time basis.

: : Deirdre Jones

:
: ...weren't you a little young to be modelling lingerie if you were still at school? Or by 'school' do you mean college/university?

: Adios,

: Satipo

No rudeness taken.

Tessa was the one in high school and probably didn't do any lingerie shoots.

I was in my early twenties when I did them. And school is college - I'm majoring in Astrophysics.

Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]