'Fraid I have to break the rules here...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-27-20.snantx.swbell.net on February 19, 1999 at 16:13:22:

In Reply to: Re: Favorite Scene from each of the three great movies? posted by LFM on February 19, 1999 at 15:54:28:

: : I was wondering, what is your favorite scene from all these great movies? For me, Raiders: The Truck Scene. Temple of Doom: Minecar Chase, Crusade: The Tank scene. Tell me what you guys think.

: I'd have to say in Raiders it's the kissing scene on the boat or the when Indy swims to the other boat and doesn't lose the hat. In Temple:Card game and Elephants. In LC: Vase scene or the Hitler scene.
: LFM

and say I have many favorite scenes. The most notable are the aforementioned Truck Scene, the opening of the ark, any point in ToD where Indy does something to save the kids, Grunwald castle, remembering Charlemagne, the tank scene (particularly when he pulls himself back onto the tank - look at his eyes and you will see how PO'd he is!), the whole deal at the temple, and the departing from the temple.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: