Isn't this the purpose of this forum...to voice our your opinion?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre from plaridel-91.cebu.pworld.net.ph on February 20, 1999 at 01:58:59:

In Reply to: Keep your morals - Just don't degrade/insult ladies who do this for a living(NM) posted by Groo on February 19, 1999 at 05:27:16:

Keep your morals - Just don't degrade/insult ladies who do this for a living(NM)
-Groo
----
====
----

I see that you are quite of an enthusiast for these ladies. :) Don't blame you.
I'm just saying that things like these are very sexist. It's true.
You've got to admit that.
Besides, I am not some stiff necked lady who goes around holding up a sign saying that every lady should properly cover herself or
something like that... but still your body is supposed to be a holy temple. What would your reaction be when you found out that
your girlfriend posed as centerfold (hm, oh don't tell me I suppose I know that already!)

I'm not insulting them really, oh they should very well know what they are getting themselves into too. It is a pity
though that some would actually do that for a living, instead of finding a job which could be a little more decent...( Is that smoke coming out
of your ears,Groo?
)

Oh well, isn't it just great that you actually listened to all of this...perhaps you really do care about the matter..and who knows there still might
be hope for you. I am not the only one (hopefully) in this forum who thinks this way...but even if I am, I hold true to my belief.

Deirdre

:>

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: