Re: Funny "Connections" between Lucasart's games (Like Chuck the Plant)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from mariner.org on February 20, 1999 at 06:41:12:

In Reply to: Re: Funny "Connections" between Lucasart's games (Like Chuck the Plant) posted by ~The Raider~ on February 19, 1999 at 20:05:27:

:
: : Hello!

: : In Indy3, in Henry's office, there is a plant names "Chuck". In Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle, the same plant makes its appearence!

: : In indy3, when Indy in the castle meets the second guard, he tells him "Hi! I'm selling fine leather jackets like the one I'm wearing".
: : The same thing guybrush from Monkey Island says (I don't really remember clearly where). Guybrush also says : "That belongs in a museum!"

: : There are a lot of these funny "connections" between Lucasart's games, including Loom's, and ones that have to do with starwars.

: : Can you remnd me some of them ?

: Aside from the Lucasarts logo appearing from time to time in the background, Sam and Max have also made appearences in Monkey Island 2 and Day of the Tentacle. There are more I'm sure, but I can't remember them.

: ~The Raider

Hey. Sam and Max make a guest shot in the PC version of Last Crusade, as a totem pole in Indy's office. Maniac Mansion's Slimey Purple Meteor also show up in Indy's office in Fate of Atlantis. Just goes to show that too much of my paycheck goes to Lucasarts.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]