Re: Favorite Scene from each of the three great movies?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-021.inetnebr.com on February 20, 1999 at 21:01:51:

In Reply to: Re: Favorite Scene from each of the three great movies? posted by Aragorn on February 19, 1999 at 21:37:38:

: : I was wondering, what is your favorite scene from all these great movies? For me, Raiders: The Truck Scene. Temple of Doom: Minecar Chase, Crusade: The Tank scene. Tell me what you guys think.

: I agree with you on "Raiders" and "Crusade"... the truck scene and the tank scenes are both so awesome! What really helps to make them so terrific is the music for each one... I've got the soundtracks to both, and the tracks I listen to the most (excluding the 'Raiders March') are the soundtracks from those two scenes. As for "Temple", my favorite scene is when the children are freed from their slaving in the mines. Again because of the music, and then again because it's so cool to watch. Starting with the scowl on Indy's face when he comes into the light, starting with the opening notes of the music...

: Aragorn

And one more I've forgotten... I'm listening to my "Last Crusade" soundtrack now and track number three just began... the music to the motorcycle chase from Brunwald Castle. I forgot all about that scene. I'd put it right up there as my alternative-favorite scene to the third movie of the trilogy.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]