Re: Got that right!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-011.inetnebr.com on February 21, 1999 at 17:56:25:

In Reply to: Re: Got that right!! posted by Webley on February 21, 1999 at 10:48:58:

: : : : Yea, they don't make good point and click adventures annymore!
: : : : Grim Fandango is a great adventure but that's not a point and click adventure. I hope LucasArts make some new pac adv. like a 4th Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion 3,...

: : : We all do, Webley. But I fear chances are kinda low. It's always 3D and fancy 'real-time-virtual-reality' stuff. But the old games are still a big fun to play.

: : : -Matt

: : I thought I was the only one who felt that way... almost all the games on my shelf are a couple years old (with a few exceptions). Quest for Glory, the first six King's Quests, etc. If only it could be like it used to be...

: : Aragorn

: Same thing on my shelf Aragorn. Except for Outlaws, but that's also almost 2 years old.
: -Webley-

The fifth Quest for Glory, which just came out last November, is terrific though... great story, great humor, great adventure... though probably only because they got Lori Cole to come back and design it. Give the game a try if you haven't (remember the "Last Crusade" reference in QFG 1? With the gargoyle guarding Erasmus' mountain?).

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]