just one more...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-024.inetnebr.com on February 22, 1999 at 11:23:52:

In Reply to: Re: agreed, Groo... posted by Satipo on February 22, 1999 at 01:13:06:

: : : : She and Ellen are in a commited relationship and they have my prayers as well.

: : : : DrJones

: : : Your prayers?!? Exactly what part of the bible condones HOMOSEXUALLITY? This is a sickness and should not be considered normal by anyone.
: : : Most homosexuals have had some tramatic experience in their formative years, (ie. sexual abuse, neglect, molestation, etc.) their minds are warped into believing they are incapable of a normal heterosexual relationship because they cannot trust.
: : : Either you are very confused or are starting your own religion Regards,
: : : Groo

: : It's a sickness and a perversion, disapproved by God and his church since the beginning, through and into the New Testament. If only more people (liberal Christians especially) would only open their ears and let themselves listen to the truth...

: : Aragorn

:
: Considering homosexuality is officially disapproved of by God and his church its funny how so many priests actually practise it.

: Adios,

: Satipo

All men are sinners, and priests are most certainly men. As for the 'so many priests' who 'actually practice it', where did you get your information? I admit that there have been a few cases in the past, but I can assure you that nearly all of the priests on this earth are good, decent men, faithful each one to their vow of celibacy. They're married men... married to the church. Nothing should come between them. The actions of a few should not reflect upon all of God's earthly kingdom.

I'm finished now.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: