Re: dark horse petition - another consideration

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from gate2.twi.com on February 22, 1999 at 14:35:22:

In Reply to: Re: dark horse petition - another consideration posted by walker on February 22, 1999 at 12:12:09:

I hadn't thought about the game either until last night. My girlfriend eMailed the folks at Things From Another World (website that acts as a store for Dark Horse) since she and they get along famously, and they said that the IJ series did very well for Dark Horse. Who knew? If the Dark Horse folks tell you anything I'd love to know.

: That's entirely possible. I hadn't thought about the Infernal Machine. If I get an opportunity I'll email the Dark Horse web page and check which way the wind is blowing in that regard.
: walker

: : Walker - your point about having to publish large quantities is duly noted but, why wait until Indy IV? IJ and the Infernal Machine is coming out for PC and Playstation this summer (fingers crossed) and all the advance word on the game is that it is absolutely amazing and should be huge (from 12/98 PC Gamer cover story among others) - that will definitely spark interest with the general public and Dark Horse could capitalize on that.

: : But between the game and fan interest maybe they'll go ahead and do it? Isn't it at least worth it?

: : Who knows, maybe even an Infernal Machine adaptation/series a la Fate of Atlantis.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]