Re: An apology of sorts

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 22, 1999 at 19:56:37:

In Reply to: Re: An apology of sorts posted by Mithrandir on February 22, 1999 at 18:27:22:

: : I would like to say one thing to everyone here,
: : I appologize for the diseray my recent post Anne Is With Ellen
: : stirred. My only intent was to initally find out whom the character Anne Heche played on the YIJC and when I read Dierdre's post, I
: : thought I would reply to what I knew. My comments are based on my opinons and while I certainly respect those whom did not share my beliefs, I only ask as a fellow forum member (Since the beging mind you) that you have the same respect for my opinons as I do yours.

: : Now let us get back to discussing Indiana Jones!

: : Respectfully,

: : DrJones

: Not sure what you said because I haven't read your post, but the purpose of this forum is to express our opinions. While they may differ and even contradict each other sometimes, we all have a basic freedom of speech here and to express some of our individual personality if we so desire. One of the things I like about this place is I get to know other people from different places. Having them share their opinions, show courtesy and other such basic human traits helps me to know them better. So let us not have to feel sorry for anything we say. However, if it was in purely bad form and offcolor and stuff like that, I'd suggest you (as in whoever does it) watch it.

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

: Hope I don't start a war with this post.

Mithrandir, yes, you best go read the posts before you open THIS can of worms again. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]