Re: This is what I can put in

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Schmitty-beep! from 205.213.35.52 on February 23, 1999 at 12:21:23:

In Reply to: This is what I can put in posted by LFM on February 22, 1999 at 19:16:40:

: : religion, social life, women, physical appearance, intelligence,
: : drugs, drinking...

: Ok here's my line of expertise...I'm a teenager so I pay attention to looks and the drugs and drinking mostly. He is the hottest guy in the world (Ford is, so I guess Indy has to be) He doesn't drink too much as Indy and I don't think I saw him with a cigarette. Harrison Ford in real-life does smoke and drink a few at times. Intelligence is very advanced in the Indy movies. He has street smarts as well as book smarts. He's kind of a player though on the women thing. Religion: he could participate more in a organized kind of thing, but then again he might not even believe in organized religion. Social life is good. He doesn't spend too much time in the office. He gets out. I don't remember him having any real friends besides Sallah. But that's my opinion on that whole character discussion.
: LFM

: Settle down there! I thought your head was going to pop! I get what you are saying. but you pay attention to drugs? Nah, your toooo smart. What is it? 1005 to 6? Thought so. Just saying hi! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]