Re: OK I actually read this one so I CAN comment on it: you people are all crazy!!! IMHO, of course. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Hiroseae.dw.net on February 23, 1999 at 18:50:52:

In Reply to: OK I actually read this one so I CAN comment on it: you people are all crazy!!! IMHO, of course. (nm) posted by Mithrandir on February 23, 1999 at 18:39:14:

: : : When it comes to unusual nicknames on the forum, 'Schmitty-beep!' really takes the biscuit.

: : : Adios,

: : : Satipo

: : Schmitty beep is the nickname of one of my friends at school. Incidentally, when she posted to the character discussion, the 1005 to 6 is the ratio of things I know that she doesn't, I'm 1005. She knows the two idiots that posted falsely under Groo's name and they give her way more crap than they do me. Schmitt is her last name so we call her Schmitty and beep is because when she was a baby, that's the first sound she made.

Ok, she may be an idiot blond some times but not all the time. Sometimes crazy and sometimes not, but it's the same thing with me. We're just fun loving ms'ers. Can we help it. You should see what she gets like every time she sees a hot guy!
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]