Re: Archeological digs anyone?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.153.153 on February 23, 1999 at 20:31:25:

In Reply to: Archeological digs anyone? posted by Michaelson on February 23, 1999 at 19:16:10:

: In the past we've had several forum writers state that they were actively involved in many actual digs. I've been fortunate to have been on one recently, and wondered if anyone is currently involved in any current activities. Regards. Michaelson

Remember me? I went to Belize last summer and worked (as a student, of course) for the Program of Belize. It's located inside a huge natural preserve where a lot of biology research is done, as well as archaeology. I went in with a group of U.T. students, though I didn't earn any collage credit. I was just there for the experience! Maybe some day I can right my experiences down for all to enjoy. I'm afraid it wouldn't be all that interesting (except for one really cool part). But, still, it is THE most memorable period of my life. I'll be going back there, someday. Not this summer, though. I'm leaving my summer slot open just in case I have credits I need to complete to finish high school.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]