Re: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Arcade Machine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hugh Fleming from netcachesyd1.ozemail.com.au on February 24, 1999 at 06:54:27:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Arcade Machine posted by Drew on February 21, 1999 at 08:03:39:

: Hello:
: I am looking to purchase the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom arcade mahine made by Atari in 1985. I really don't know where to look anymore. I did find one machine, but all of the Indy artwork and such was removed from the case. So, I'm looking for the game, but I need all of the artwork intact... and the game must be able to play...
: any help guys?

I don't know how much luck you're going to have finding that machine, especially with the art intact. Those machines use to have interchangable programs so it's likely that the case was re-used for another game.(you probably already know this but just in case...)I wanted one myself because I absolutley adored the game in the arcades and because of the nostalgia factor but
if you are interested in the game ONLY for your PC you can find arcade emulators on the web that play the Indy game, intact! I have it myself and it was a real blast to play it once again. And this time when I get past the dang rope bridge I get to keep playing as long as I like and see all the cool extra stuff that my 17 year old's budget wouldn't allow for. Joy...! I got it off of
a friend so I wouldn't know quite where to start looking but try Dave's Video Game Classics.

:) Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]