Re: Crusade Blooper

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on March 12, 1998 at 16:01:44:

In Reply to: Crusade Blooper posted by Freak0ut on March 12, 1998 at 14:56:37:

:
: He could fit his gun in the holster, he was just holding it so it wouldn't fall out. Here are some other crusade bloopers though. (there's more I know, but here's just a couple):

: How can they open their eyes in PETROLEUM?

: When Indy's hanging on the side of the tank, the reason he couldn't clim up the first time is because the strap from his satchel was stuck. But once that tank turns he just clims straight up with no problem at all!
:

Well, point 1, regarding the gun, so? Yes, it would fall out, I'd hold it too. How is that a blooper? Point 2, petroleum is lighter than water. The flamable liquid was floating on the surface, they were under the surface. Watch any WWII movie where there are oil fires around ships. Fire on top, water underneath. Point 3 was covered a long time ago on the forum, but after watching the 3rd movie again this past weekend (and it had been a while since I had watched it), you can see it drop below his arm as he climbs, clearing the barrel of the tank. Granted, it's fast, but it is there. The only thing that ever disturbs me about the scene under the library is who in their right mind would carry a lit Zippo lighter over a KNOWN pond of flamable liquid. As my family says everytime we watch this movie, "Where's his flashlight?!!" Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]