It's Terry Leonard under the truck.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on February 26, 1999 at 14:39:16:

In Reply to: It's not Ford under the truck posted by Satipo on February 26, 1999 at 00:24:11:

: : : : I have read that Harrison Ford does most of his stunts in the Indy movies. Is this true? If it is, which ones did he not do?

: : : He did do a lot of his own stuff in the movies and that's how he ended up with that disc problem in his spinal cord or whatever that thing was. He says that he does the running, jumping and falling down parts, only the stuff that makes the viewer relate more to the character. He likes to let the viewer see the face and feelings of the man he plays. I was kind of wondering if he went under the truck in Ark because I know that he's sitting on the seat in front of it when he initially gets pushed out of the cab.
: : : LFM

: : Its most definately Mr. Ford behind the truck, though under the truck, I'm not 100% sure. He also is the guy running in front of the giant boulder.

:
: The stunt man who did the under-the-truck thing was a veteran stuntman from the old westerns. The stunt was a speciality of his, but it used to involve a horse-drawn coach rather than a truck. The only thing is, I can't remember his name.

: Adios,

: Satipo

His name is Terry Leonard.
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: