Re: Picture this alternative...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip234-s05.inetnorth.net on February 26, 1999 at 23:30:02:

In Reply to: Picture this alternative... posted by Satipo on February 26, 1999 at 14:27:19:

: : In a one-on-one fair fight, who would win. Han Solo or Indiana Jones? It's hard to say for sure, but I have a feeling Indy would win. I can imagine the scenario right now.

: : Indiana Jones has his back turned to Han Solo. Solo, takes out his blaster, getting ready to blast him. In a split second, Indy takes out his whip and snaps away his blaster from his hand. Sheepishly, Han retreats and goes home to get comfort from Chewbacca, and gets some lovin' from Princess Leia.

:
: Indiana Jones and Han Solo are sitting at a table in a bar. Solo starts talking about how he's seen Luke control the Force. Indy, growing tired of such talk, says: 'You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together - I've got nothing better to do...' and reaches for his gun. Solo blasts Indy from under the table, then leaves, apologising to the barman about the mess he's made.

: Adios,

: Satipo

Then Han gets bowled over by all of Sallah's children, pushed right into another boutny hunter who's interested in the "dead" part of the wanted poster....

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]