My reasons

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 27, 1999 at 12:11:07:

In Reply to: Can I become a Lambert too? posted by Seventh Son on February 27, 1999 at 00:26:52:

: WOW!! Look at all the new faces on the forum! Was there an Indyfan Commercial that I missed somewhere? Only problem it seems is that most of the regulars aren't posting very much now- I remember a few months ago the topic seemed to be that this forum was lagging with things to talk about, now the forum seems alive again and you all are just sitting in the backround, what's the deal? Indyfans are Indyfans- doesn't matter how long they've been posting here. BTW- we need to look into using those smiley faces- it's hard to tell when someone is serious or not, which usually evolves into misunderstandings and unnecessary arguments. 2-1/2 cents...

: ::Mark

Speaking for myself, I've pulled back some simply because a lot of the conversation has not needed any responses, and a lot of the discussions have been held many times before. I'm just letting the new writers sort some things out themselves or point them to vault numbers for references. Occasionally I jump in, but not as often as I used to. I'm here to help as much as I can with what I know or have learned, just as before, though. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]