Re: In your childhood, which LucasFilm series did you IndyFans see first...?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on February 28, 1999 at 09:14:53:

In Reply to: Re: In your childhood, which LucasFilm series did you IndyFans see first...? posted by The_Shadow on February 28, 1999 at 08:57:21:

: : Indiana Jones Trilogy or The Star Wars Trilogy. I saw Indiana Jones first(in winter 1993, and the sequels spring 1994), but Star Wars wasn't too far off. I saw that in May 1994. What about you IndyFans.

:
: I first saw Raiders of the Lost Ark when it first came out in '81. My brother dragged me to see it, I didn't know what it was. If you can recall, that was the same time that Superman 2 came out. That's what I wanted to see. I whined "I don't want to see a movie about a stupid boat [ark]". But, my brother made me watch it anyway. From the first opening scene when the are in the jungle until the end, I was hooked. I went home, used my belt as if it were a whip and "swung" all around the house. Ever since then, I've been an Indy fan.

: Probably more than what you wanted to know, but it means a lot to me. (man, do I need to get a life!)

I think I first saw Raiders of the Lost Ark too. It was on TV and the only scene I remembered then was the Map Room scene. Don't know why but that scene changed my life. Then I saw the Temple of Doom and then Last Crusade in the theatre.
Or was it the Empire Strikes Back with that lightsaber scene at the end of the movie and that boy with only 1 hand hanging on an up side down TV antenna?
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]