Re: INDY IV

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Big D from d20.5200-1.plantnet.com on March 01, 1999 at 19:06:46:

In Reply to: INDY IV posted by Tessa on February 23, 1999 at 11:20:09:

: Ok, since people ignored my previous post? I'll post it again What kind of music do you think should be played in the movie? And what storyline should the next movie be about?

: Bonus question: If Spielberg created another Jones character (one of Indy's children or grandchildren), who do you think would be better a girl or a boy? [I have written a short story where Indy's daughter is the archeologist/adventurer if anyone wants to see it.]

: Tessa

Sorry, but I find the female thing a maybe good idea but for one small problem. There is a video game calle Tomb Raider which stars a Indy like female and they are already making a movie for it so if they came out with an Indy daughter then it would look like a carbon copy
of the Tomb Raider movie. I truly believe there should be no Indy follow ups if Harrison Ford is not the main character. You could give him a kid in the movie or something and make him just an older Indy, but I don't feel that a male or female could live up to the standards
Harrison Ford set. He is Indiana Jones and I would be completely disapointed if they made another movie with someone else as the main character. I would rather Speilberg and Lucas just not even think about another movie if they decide to do that. But that is just my opnion.
I could be wrong.

Big D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: