Re: Pseudoscience crap...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 113.greenville-05-10rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on March 02, 1999 at 20:17:34:

In Reply to: Re: Pseudoscience crap... posted by Aragorn on March 02, 1999 at 18:35:50:

: : They could've concentrated the actual archaeology into a half hour to an hour.

: : Why did we have to endure all the Orion, Atlantis, Mars face crap?

: : It's fun to speculate, but I think they went too far.

: : BTW, anyone ever see the feline half of the Mars face? I think the guy's smoking something.

: : --Micah

: I concent to the other stuff, the Atlantis and Mars theories, but the Orion view isn't crap... it's the truth! Look at an overhead map of the great pyramids... they were built by the Egyptians to represent the stars of Orion's belt (which is why the rightmost pyramid, when seen from a map putting South at the top, as the Egyptians would have had it, is the smallest and just a bit offset) The ancient, very human Egyptians were essentially building a map of the stars in the sands of the desert.

: Aragorn

--------------------------------------
I was disappointed to see that they gave the "fringe element" the same credibility as Zahi Hawass, who is a respected authority in his field, and has earned his credentials, and has never found the lost Ark in Ethiopia.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]