Re: The Pants!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-38ld50h.dialup.mindspring.com on March 03, 1999 at 11:41:10:

In Reply to: The Pants posted by Seamus on March 03, 1999 at 10:56:22:

: What's the story with Peter Botwright and the Indy pants? I thought he said that he was going to make them. The Design is very basic and I doubt if the original pattern is even needed. I would only buy them if they were a good price. The same applies to the shirt.

: Regards

: Seamus

I just spoke with Peter on the phone today and he says he plans to have the Indiana Jones pants available soon (maybe in the next few months it seems). He is very busy working with the new Mission Impossible and James Bond films, but he says he has gotten the correct fabric and has a source for the original pants which he now needs to make a pattern from. He says he will let people on the forum know when they are available. I would check his website from time to time as well. I know I can hardly wait! He told me the original pants cost about $300.00 but he plans to offer his version for much less. I think $60 to $100 would be reasonable price range for a high quality pair of dress pants, but I don't know what price he is actually planning on.

I hope this info is helpful,

Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: