Re: Indy's Threads.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 03, 1999 at 13:47:45:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's Threads. posted by Seamus on March 03, 1999 at 13:04:10:

: You may not use one but Indy used his a great deal? oh please, You don't really think that it's possible to do that with a Bullwhip do you? and besides, it's only a movie, Indiana Jones doesn't exist so what possible use could you have for a bullwhip apart from being a VERY expensive collector's item.

: Regards

: Seamus

Well, let's see, I've used mine for target practice, saving me hundreds of dollars in ammunition, when ever I feel the urge to practice my hand/eye coordination but don't feel like cleaning any of my guns afterward. One of mine may have saved my life, or at least various and sundry parts of my anatomy from a dog attack many years ago by making the pack realise that they were attempting something that would create extreme harm to themselves if they continued their attack. I easily changed their minds and left them something to remember ME by. My whips are not Morgans, by the way, but are as well made. Not placing myself in that group, but in the hands of any practiced expert, a whip can be an extremely valuable asset in a less than lethal encounter. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]