Re: Posters and CD'S!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brisco from fwk098144.res-hall.nwu.edu on March 04, 1999 at 12:43:56:

In Reply to: Re: Posters and CD'S! posted by Michaelson on March 04, 1999 at 09:55:42:

: : I am looking to buy the following items. The Last Crusade soundtrack volume 2 (and can anyone tell me if it's worth buying?). And the Pepsi commissioned Drew "Last Crusade" poster. Knowing my luck these are probably rare collectors items and almost impossible to buy outwith Marrakesh! However, I'd like to give it a go.

: Not sure about the volume 2 Last Crusade CD, but the poster being a collector's item, are you sure? That pops up on eBay constantly and usually sells for anywhere from $25 to $55 depending on the mood of the bidders.

I've seen those posters go for even less on ebay; there are usually several up at any given time. I've seen as many as ten available at once. As for the soundtrack, Vol. 2 is a bootleg and very hard to find. I've been trying for a while. It used to be available from an online soundtrack store someone recommended to me, but by that time they'd sold out and didn't think they'd ever get more in. I do know that music is out there somewhere as MP3 files, though. Couldn't begin to tell you where, I'm afraid. :( If you do find it, let us all know!
Brisco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]