Re: Schools and such...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-011.inetnebr.com on March 04, 1999 at 14:16:29:

In Reply to: Schools and such... posted by Tessa on March 04, 1999 at 10:37:09:

: Maybe I'm repeating myslef so shoot me. If you can all tell me what school you're at, ages (if you want), and majors if any. Or if you're like me and have a job.
: I'll start off---->
: I'm 22,
: I work at Illinois State University as an academic advisor in the Computer science department (Hence, my free time with the computer now. I'll start getting busier tomorrow and the next five weeks.) My major was English in college with a minor in Computer Science. And starting this summer, I'll be working on my master's in CS.
: And for others who get into that sort of thing ---->
: I'm a Scorpio, watch out for my tail.

: Tessa

:
: And for guys who didn't get my nationalities by marriage they are:
: German, French, Spanish, Native American, English, Welsh, and Scottish.

Okay, first off I'm 19, and a Capricorn. For the last 11 months I've been taken courses from Chadron State University in Chadron, Nebraska, through their college satellite program. So far I've completed courses in Art (Drawing I), English Composition, Western Civilization I, and am currently finishing up my work with American History I. I'm taking the classes just one subject at a time. I'm in it for mainly the sake of knowledge, as I've said before; simply to learn. In the meantime, I'm working on my novel, which might just be finished within the next couple of months, if I'm lucky.

For nationalities, I've a very strong German background, with some Welsh, some Czech, and some Native American and French besides.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]