Re: Schools and such...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JeffW from ts1-d42.pgr.auracom.com on March 04, 1999 at 19:36:17:

In Reply to: Schools and such... posted by Tessa on March 04, 1999 at 10:37:09:

: Maybe I'm repeating myslef so shoot me. If you can all tell me what school you're at, ages (if you want), and majors if any. Or if you're like me and have a job.
: I'll start off---->
: I'm 22,
: I work at Illinois State University as an academic advisor in the Computer science department (Hence, my free time with the computer now. I'll start getting busier tomorrow and the next five weeks.) My major was English in college with a minor in Computer Science. And starting this summer, I'll be working on my master's in CS.
: And for others who get into that sort of thing ---->
: I'm a Scorpio, watch out for my tail.

: Tessa

: And for guys who didn't get my nationalities by marriage they are:
: German, French, Spanish, Native American, English, Welsh, and Scottish.

: :)
Cool question. Ok, I'm 20 and a Cancer. I'm in the second year of a general arts transfer program at a small college in a small Canadian city. In another year, i should have an associate degree in arts and then I'm headed to a University (haven't decided which) to major in Archeology and minor in history, though that could change to film cause i love the film studies class I'm talking.
As for nationality/backgropund etc. I'm Canadian, but one side of my family has been American since somebody hopped a boat over from Britain in the 1600s. Other than that, I think I have bits of Ukranian, Hungarian, Polish and probably a whole bunch of stuff I don't even know about.

PS. You wanna hear something cool. My great grandfather served time for bootlegging in the 20s in Utah. His cellmate was the then governor's son. Pretty cool huh?

JeffW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]